Our Commitment to Privacy
OhioHealth Group, Ltd. (“OHG”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS POLICY, YOUR CHOICE IS NOT TO USE OUR WEBSITE. YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE INDICATES THAT YOU AGREE TO THIS POLICY.
Information We Collect
- Demographic information like name, email address, mailing address, date of birth, or phone number,
- Financial information like credit card, banking information, or other payment information that you provide to us or our authorized third party payment processors;
Use of Your Information
Disclosure of your Information
- To present our Website and its contents to you and to improve its design and functionality;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To personalize your experience on the Website and allow you to participate in our interactive features;
- To improve customer service;
- To send you newsletters for which you have subscribed ;
- To communicate with you regarding your account;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the information;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- With our third party software vendors to provide newsletters and other communications that you subscribe to on the Website regarding our products and services, and
- With our third party payment processors which assist us in processing your bill payment, your payment for classes that you have registered for on the Website, or making any donations to our foundation.
Your Communication Choices
Our Commitment to Data Security
Inherent Risk of Using Internet
How to Contact Us
Last modified: December 31, 2016
We may collect your information in a variety of ways through your use of our Website including when you visit or browse our Website and its pages, create an account, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, or in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Website. The type of information we collect varies and may include:
(i) “personal information” you provide to us through our forms on the Website such as:
(ii) non-personal information about users whenever they interact with our Website:
While you may visit our Website anonymously, some of the Website’s functions and features will not be available for anonymous visits or if “cookies” are disabled on the your computer/browser. In addition, some of the features and functionalities of our Website may only be available to you if you register for an account and log into our Website with your username and password. You can refuse to supply your personal information and you are not required to register for an account, but note that you may not be able to use some of the services available on our Website as a result. An example is our “Health4” Program.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
OhioHealth does not share personal information you provide to us through the Website with any third party for any reason except:
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal information regarding Website visitors or users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
The cookies we place store information about your visit to our Website. Some cookies are "session" Cookies and only last for the duration of your visit. Other cookies known as "persistent" Cookies remain on your computer after the end of each session and store information helpful to your experience. Our Website utilizes both session and persistent Cookies. Every computer that accesses the Website is assigned a different cookie by OHG. Cookies do not retain any personal information on your computer. The cookies allow us to access information that we can then use to improve your browsing experience, such as providing you with customized pages based on your past viewing history on the Website. Cookies are also used to help with your log-in to your account, as navigation aids or as session timers. Most web browser software can be set to reject all cookies. If you reject our cookies or otherwise disable the cookie feature on your web browser, certain functions and conveniences of our Website may not work properly.
You may enroll in various email services to receive information about OHG’s products or services. You can unsubscribe to any email service at any time after registration by simply clicking on the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any email and follow the specified instructions to opt-out. You will then be unsubscribed from the email service within 10 business days. In addition, by creating an account, you may be added to our mailing list to receive communications from us related to our products and services. In the event you do not wish to receive these communications from OHG, please change your email preferences editing your account profile. Please note that we may use your email to communicate with you regarding any transaction made on the Website. These “transactional” communications will not be subject to your “opt out.”
Despite OHG’s efforts to protect your personal information, there is always some risk that an unauthorized third party may find a way around our security systems or that transmissions of your information over the Internet may be intercepted, and you acknowledge these inherent risks before using the Website.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
OHG does not offer or provide products and services for children to access or use via the Website. If you are under eighteen (18) years of age, you may not use the Website. OHG does not intend to collect personal information from children through the Website.