OhioHealth Group (OHG) negotiates clinically integrated contracts on behalf of all Health4 physicians. OHG is committed to this contracting model because it demonstrates value – high quality and efficient delivery of patient care – to payers and patients.
Benefits of Health4 Contracts
- Incentive programs offering opportunities for additional compensation, such as Pay for Quality (P4Q) and Total Cost of Care/Shared Savings
- Proactive analysis of each payer’s fee schedules at the beginning of each year to ensure physicians are paid the correct contracted rates
- Contractual support, including issues related to contract language, claims, precertification, appeals and demographic updates
- NCQA certified credentialing and re-credentialing, including communication of credentialing updates to contracted payers on physicians’ behalf
Current Health4 Contracts
- First Health (includes Coventry)
- HealthSmart (includes AHPO, Emerald and Interplan)
- Humana Medicare
- OhioHealthy (HealthReach Preferred)
- Ohio Health Choice
- Zelis Healthcare (formerly Stratose; includes Ohio Preferred Network [OPN])
Need help or more information? Click here to contact a contracting representative. For information about Credentialing Services, please click here.